- join the mini-van crowd. I've been spoiled by the huge amount of room and stow-and-go seats. As a friend said, "Once you go minivan, you never go back!"
- think that adult women should not have Easter egg colored hair. A few interesting highlights are nice. Pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness is good. Anymore than that and you should leave it to the 18 year olds.
- track your daughter's poop. Grace has constipation issues and our current tactics don't seem to be helping, so we're tracking and trying to figure it out. And before you ask, yes - there is an app for that.
- love the fact that Brenna had a hard time choosing between a light saber and a princess doll at the store the other day.
- try Flylady again. I really think she's on to something.
- promise to try and blog more. As long as the stomach flu stays away for good!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to...
at 10:46 PM